SBI PO Mains Exam 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) will conduct the Probationary Officers Mains Exam 2023 in three days. The Probationary Officers Mains Exam 2023 is scheduled to take place on Dec 05, 2023.
The candidates must carry the admit card for the SBI PO Mains Exam 2023, without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
SBI PO Mains Exam 2023: Preparation Strategies Before the Exam
To ace the SBI PO 2023 Mains Exam scheduled on Dec 05, 2023, candidates can follow some strategies below for the minute preprations for the mains examination:
- Candidates must practice previous year papers thoroughly tp get a clear idea of the exam pattern and question type before the examination.
- As the PO Mains exam carries negative markings for every incorrect answer, candidates must avoid guessing any answers to avoid errors.
- Candidates must practice thoroughly before the exam, and it is ideal to practise on the computer to get better results when solving papers and managing their time.
- Candidates must clear the concepts related to the PO Mains syllabus such as the basic Quantitative Aptitude questions and high school grammar rules.
- While practicing, avoid spending too uch time on one question if you are unable to solve it. Go through the other questions if you are taking a mock test and come back to the questions later when you have solved most of them.
The SBI PO Mains Exam Result 2023 will be declared soon, after which the shortlisted candidates of the SBI PO Mains Exam 2023 will be called in for the next stage of selection, i.e., the Psychometric Test (GD/Interview).