SSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the answer key for the knowledge/skill test for the Data Processing Assistant exam on Dec 02, 2023. The official notification of the answer key has been uploaded on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
The SSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2023 Skill Test was conducted on Nov 24, 2023. The authority has invited objections from the candidates for the skill test. The candidates can apply from Dec 02, 2023, to 6 PM on Dec 03, 2023.
The official notification to the answer key and the objection window links have been given below:
|SSC Answer Key 2023 Official Notification
|SSC Answer Key and Objection Link
SSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2023: How to Raise Objections?
To raise objections against a question/answer in the SSC Data Processing Assistant Skill Test 2023 Answer Key, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the notification under the 'Latest News' section.
- At the end of the PDF, click on the link to raise objections.
- Log in using the registration ID and password.
- Select the questions against which you want to object.
- Upload the relevant documents to support your statement.
- Pay the required amount of objection fees.
- Download the response sheet for future reference.
To object to the SSC Answer Key 2023 for Data Processing Assistant, the candidates need to pay INR 100 per question they object to. The candidates who apply for the objections for the SSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2023 after the deadline will not be accepted by the authority.