SBI Clerk 2023 Application: The State Bank of India (SBI) will close the SBI Clerk Registration 2023 application window on Dec 07, 2023. The candidates can apply for the Clerk post before the deadline on the official website, sbi.co.in.
Under the SBI Clerk Recruitment, 2023, 8283 available vacancies have been allotted for the Clerk position.
To apply for the SBI Clerk 2023 Application before the deadline, refer to the link given in the table below:
|SBI Clerk Application Portal
How to Register for the SBI Clerk 2023 Application?
Follow the steps below to register for the Clerk application under the State Bank of India.
- Visit the official website, sbi.co.in.
- Select the 'Careers' tab on the top-right corner of the home page.
- Select 'Join SBI' and click on it, then select the 'Roles at SBI' option.
- Search for the notification related to the SBI Clerk 2023 Application.
- Click on the 'Apply now' link under the Clerk notification.
- Register yourself on the portal using the required details.
- Start filling in your details in the SBI Clerk Application Form 2023.
- Attach all the documents with the required dimensions.
- Submit the fee to apply for the clerk post in SBI.
- Submit the application form for the Clerk post.
After the registration process has ended, the organization will announce the preliminary examination date for the SBI Clerk 2023 Exam. The admit cards for the SBI Clerk Exam 2023 (Preliminary) are expected to be released in Dec 2023.