NTA JEE Mains Application Form 2024: The National testing agency will close the window to apply for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 exam today, Dec 4. The candidates who are yet to complete the application process must do so before the JEE Online Application Last Date 2024. The NTA JEE Mains Application Form 2024 is available at the official website: jeemain.nta.ac.in
The authorities had previously extended the JEE Main Application Deadline 2024 from Nov 3 to Dec 4. Hence, candidates who had not applied for the should not expect another extension and complete the application process as soon as possible. The candidates have the option to apply for only one session or both session of the JEE Main 2024.
After the JEE Main Registration Last Date 2024, the JEE Main exam city intimation slip 2024 will be released in the second week of January. The JEE Main Admit Card 2024 will be released 3 days before the exam date. The JEE Main Session 1 Exam Date 2024 will be from Jan 24 to Feb 1.
How to Fill Out NTA JEE Mains Application Form 2024?
The steps to fill out the NTA JEE Mains Application Form 2024 are given below:
- Visit the official website for the NTA JEE Main: jeemain.nta.ac.in
- Click on the link for registration given
- Proceed to complete the registration process
- Fill out the registration form and generate the login credentials
- Then login to the candidate portal
- Subsequently, complete the JEE Main application
- Upload the required documents
- Make the payment of the application fee
- Submit the application
The candidates must select the papers they wish to appear for. While paper 1 is compulsory for all candidates, candidates can choose to appear for paper 2A or paper 2B or both.