JEE Main Correction Window 2024: The National Testing Agency will open the JEE Main Correction Window 2024 Session 1 today, Dec 6. Registered candidates who wish to make corrections to their application forms can make use of the JEE Correction Window. The JEE Main Correction Window 2024 will remain open till Dec 8.
To edit the application form, candidates must login to the candidate portal using their credentials. Once logged in, candidates will be able to access their application form. Make the necessary changes, save the application form and take a printout of the edited application form.
JEE Main Correction Window 2024: What Are the Fields That Can Be Edited?
Only selected fields on the application form can be edited during the JEE Main Correction Window 2024. The fields and the details are mentioned below:
- Personal details - Spelling mistake in name, parent’s name can be corrected
- Educational qualification details - Can edit year of passing, school and mark details
- Number of sessions - Candidates can choose to add or remove session 2
- Number of papers - Add or remove a paper - paper 1 or paper 2A or paper 2B. In case a paper is added extra fee will be applicable
- Category - Can be edited. In case a candidate changed from reserved to general, they will have to pay the extra fees
- Documents - Photograph, signature mus be uploaded in the correct format.
As for the details that cannot be edited during the JEE Main 2024 Correction Window:
- Interchanging sessions - Candidates cannot interchange sessions.
- Exam centre choices - Cannot be edited