IIM CAT Answer Key: The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, will close the CAT Answer Key Objection Window 2023 today, Dec 8, 2023 (5 PM), on its official website at iimcat.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam and checked out the IIM CAT Answer Key can raise objections if they find any discrepancies in the CAT Answer Key 2023.
As per last year's trends, the conducting body is expected to release the IIM CAT 2023 Results in the second week of January. Hence, candidates can expect their results by Jan 7, 2024 (Tentative), as there is no stipulated delay in the examination.
Refer to the table below for the website's direct link to the CAT Exam 2023 objection window.
|CAT 2023 Answer Key Objection Link
Also Read: CAT Exam 2023 Slot-Wise Answer Key Released
Steps to Object in IIM CAT Answer Key
Below are the steps for the candidates to complete the objection in the CAT 2023 answer key from the website.
- Visit the official website of CAT at iimcat.ac.in.
- Now, click on the "Candidate login for raising objection (CAT 2023)" link available on the right side of the homepage.
- A new login page will appear on your screen.
- Then, in the "Login to Fill Objection Form" section, fill in your login details, such as your USER ID and Password.
- Click on the "Login" button below.
- Next, click on the IIM CAT Answer Key and your response sheet.
- Then, click the "Object" link for the question you think is incorrect.
- Complete the payment of the objection fee and click on the "Submit" link.
Candidates must note that they must pay a non-refundable INR 1200 per question. However, the amount will be refunded to the students if the objection is correct. For more details regarding the CAT Answer Key Objection Facility and IIM CAT Answer Key, visit the official CAT website.