HSSC Group D Result 2023: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is expected to release the results for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test Group D Exam 2023 soon. The Group D results will be published on the official website, hssc.gov.in.
The candidates are advised to check the official HSSC website daily for the latest HSSC Group D Result 2023 updates.
HSSC Group D Result 2023: Cut-Off Marks
The candidates can refer to the table below for the cut-off marks for each category as per the HSSC Group D Exam 2023:
Before releasing the HSSC Group D Result 2023, the organization announced the normalization method by which the candidates can calculate their expected scores. As per the authority's statement, the raw score of candidates in each shift will be normalized using the Equi-percentile method. A score is assigned to each percentile per session for each candidate's raw score. For more details on the normalized score, check the official notification on the HSSC's website.
In the HSSC Group D Exam 2023, 75% of marks have been allotted for English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, General Awareness, and Reasoning. The remaining 25% of weightage has been assigned to the subjects: History, Civics, Geography, Literature, Culture, Environment, and Current Affairs.