CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key: The conducting body, the Consortium of National Law Universities, has released the Provisional CLAT 2024 Answer Key at its official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key once it is out on the portal.
The direct link to download the CLAT Answer Key 2024 for all the sets is given below:
|CLAT 2024 Answer Key PDF
Once the provisional answer key is released, candidates will have the chance to object to the answer released by the authority in case they find any discrepancies in the answer key. The window to raise objections is from 9 Am today, Dec 4, to 9 AM tomorrow, Dec 5. The CNLU will then release the final CLAT Answer Key 2024 after verifying all the claims.
Steps to Object CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key
Below are the steps given for the candidates to complete the CLAT answer objection 2024 for the answer key released.
- Visit the official website of CLAT at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Now, click on the "CLAT 2024" link available at the top of the homepage.
- Then, under the "Login" section, enter your login credentials, such as your mobile number and password.
- Choose the question from the list that you wish to object to.
- Next, fill in your objection details and upload the claiming documents.
- Complete the payment of the objection fee (INR 1000 per question).
- Then, click on the "Submit" link to save the objection.
Once the answer key is released, candidates can calculate their expected score and the overall cutoff to clear the CLAT 2024 exam. For more details regarding the CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key, visit the official CLAT website.