CISR UGC NET Exam 2023 December Session: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the registration process for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test for the December Session at 5 PM on Nov 30, 2023. The candidates can apply for the entrance exam before the deadline on the official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in.
The candidates can apply for the CISR UGC NET Exam 2023 December Session from the direct link given in the table below:
|CISR UGC NET December Exam 2023 Application
Also Read: UGC NET December 2023 Timetable PDF Released
CISR UGC NET Exam 2023 December Session Application Procedure
The candidates who want to apply for the CISR UGC NET December Session 2023 before the registration window closes can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in.
- Click the 'Joint CSIR-UGC NET Registration open (Click Here)' link on the home page.
- Click on the 'New Candidate Registration' button.
- Register by entering details such as name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Log in using the same registration credentials.
- Fill in the CISR UGC NET Exam 2023 December Session form with all the required information.
- Upload the documents required and pay the registration fees for the UGC NET exam.
- Submit the CISR UGC NET December 2023 registration form.
The registration fees for the CISR UGC NET December 2023 is INR 1100 for candidates in the general category and INR 275 for candidates in the SC and ST categories. For other categories, the candidates must pay INR 550 as application fees. The candidates can pay the application fees online through debit or credit cards, internet banking, or UPI.