AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will close the AP LAWCET Counselling Registration 2023 for Phase 1 today, Nov 22. The eligible candidates must register for the counselling process by today. The AP LAWCET Counselling 2023 is being conducted through the official website: lawcet-sche.aptonline.in
Further, the certificate verification for the AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling Phase 1 will be completed Nov 24. The candidates must upload the required documents at the time of registration. The verifying officers will check the documents and notify the candidates in case of any queries.
Furthermore, once the registration and certificate verification is complete the, the window to fill out the web options will be open from Nov 25 to 27. The candidates will be able to make changes to their already submitted choices on Nov 28.
The AP LAWCET Phase 1 Seat Allotment 2023 is expected to be released on Nov 30. The candidates who are allotted a seat will have to report at the allotted college by Dec 2.
Also Read: CLAT Admit Card 2024 Download Link Activated
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Document Required
The Candidates must upload the following documents for verification at the time of AP LAWCET Counselling 2023 Phase 1 Registration:
- AP LAWCET Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Pass Certificate and memorandum of marks from Intermediate/Degree
- Transfer certificate
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificate from past 7 years
- Residence certificate for the past 7 years
- Latest Income certificate/white ration card
- Aadhar or any Govt Id
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PH/Sports/CAP/NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Minority certificate(if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
The candidates must also pay the non refundable processing fee of INR 1000 for general and OBC candidates and INR 500 for SC/ST/PH candidates.