Indian Army started inviting applications for NCC Special Entry Scheme 48th Course Recruitment 2020. Recruitment is for 55 vacancies in total for both men and women for the post. Aspirant candidates can visit the official website to submit online application. Final date to submit online application is on 06th Feb 2020.
- Registration for NCC Special Entry started on 08th Jan 2020 and can be submitted till 06th Feb 2020.
- Final date to complete form is on 06th Feb 2020, admit release date is not known until now.
- Course will commence on in October 2020.
- Applicant must be Indian and unmarried.
- Candidate should be aged in between 19 and 25 as on 1st July 2020 ( but not earlier than 02nd Jul 1995 and not later than 01st Jul 2001, with both dates included).
- Date-of-birth should be as in Secondary/Matriculation certificate or any equivalent certificate.
- Applicant should possess a bachelor degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Applicants should have an NCC B Certificate.
- NCC Men – 50 vacancies.
- 45 Vacancies for General Category
- 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel
- NCC Women- 05 vacancies
- 4 for General Category
- 1 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel
Candidates will be shortlisted in accordance with the application forms received and later will be called for SSB interviews. Interviews will be conducted in different centres at in Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore and Kapurthala.
In SSB Interview, candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Stage-I is the screening test where most candidates will be selected out. Those who clear stage-I will attend the stage-II and those who do not will leave on same day.
Stage-II SSB Interview is conducted in 5 days, and those who clear stage-II round will be called for medical test.