XLRI Jamshedpur, the conducting body of the XAT 2021 exam, will close the registration process on 30 November 2020. Therefore, students are advised to avail the last few days to fill the XAT application form. In order to do so, students will have to visit – xatonline.in the official website and log in using their email id and password. It is imperative that students go through the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to register and fill the application form. The application form fee for the XAT exam is INR 1750/-.
Important Dates for XAT 2021
Students can refer the table below to get an idea about the XAT 2021 important dates:
|Registration process for XAT starts||12 September 2020|
|Last date to fill the XAT application form||30 November 2020|
|Release of the XAT admit card||20 December 2020 onwards|
|XAT 2021 exam date||03 January 2021|
Steps to fill XAT 2021 application form
- Visit the official website – xatonline.in
- At the top right of the landing page, click on “Register.”
- Now fill the credentials to register – name, email address, mobile number, state, password, etc.
- Tick the box and click on “Register.”
- The XAT login ID and registration link will be mailed to the candidate’s email address.
- Now, click on “Existing User? Login.”
- Enter your email id and password to login.
- Fill in the details, including the exam city preference.
- Upload properly scanned photograph and signature.
- Carefully verify everything before proceeding to the payment section.
- Now pay the requisite fees using either credit card/debit card/net banking or demand draft. Payment can also be made via pay slip at the nearest IDBI bank branch.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About XAT 2021
Xavier Aptitude Test, commonly known as XAT, is a national level entrance examination scheduled for 3 January 2021. XLRI Jamshedpur conducts it for admission to MBA/PGDM programs. XAT score are accepted by XLRI and 10 other XAMI members who are among the participating institutes. The exam is conducted online for a duration of 3 hours. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.