The Department of Health and Family Welfare in West Bengal, the authoritative body for the counselling of medical seats in the state, has commenced the registration process for NEET-UG 2020 Counselling online. Candidates who have qualified the national level medical entrance examination must visit the official website – wbmcc.nic.in to register. Candidates must note that the registration process began on 9 November 2020 and will continue till 12 November 2020.
Steps to Register for West Bengal NEET-UG 2020 Counselling
Interested candidates who wish to register for the counselling process of West Bengal NEET-UG Counselling must refer to the steps mentioned below. For the ease of the candidates, a direct link for the registration has also been provided:
- Visit the official website – wbmcc.nic.in
- On the landing page, you will see three tabs; click on the one titled, “UG Medical, Dental, and AYUSH Counselling.”
- Now on the left-hand corner, find the link mentioning ‘Enrollment and Fee Payment’ and click on it.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Roll Number, Application Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Enter the security code and click on the submit button.
- Proceed further with the fee payment option to confirm your registration.
- Do not forget to save an additional copy of the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
Seat Allotment Result on 13 November 2020
Candidates must take note of the following points:
- Once the registration process is done, candidates will have to save their choice of seats in order of preference starting from 11 November 2020 to 12 November 2020.
- After receiving all the registrations for the first round of counselling, DHFW will release the result for the provisional seat allotment of the selected candidates.
- If the candidates are satisfied with the seat allotted to them, they will have to further the admission process by verifying the documents and paying the admission fees.
- As per the official schedule, the document verification will take place on 17 November 2020, wherein the candidates will have to report in person to the designated reporting venue at the mentioned time and get their documents verified.
- If seats are left vacant after the first round of counselling, DHFW will start the second round of counselling for the already registered candidates.
- Hence, candidates must note that the authorities are accepting only one-time registration and fee payment, which means that the candidates will have to pay the fees only once. They will be able to participate in multiple rounds of counselling.