The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) has extended the last date to register for WBJEE 2021 from 23 March 2021 to 30 March 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam by 30 March 2021 at 6 PM on the official website. Earlier, the last date to register for the exam was 23 March 2021.
After the registration process is closed, the authorities will release the admit card for the same on 6 July 2021. The exam will be conducted on 11 July 2021, and hence the result will be declared by 29 July (tentative). Refer to the given table to check the important dates for the exam.
|Application form start date||23 February 2021|
|Application form end date||30 March 2021 (6PM)|
|Online application correction window||31 March 2021 to 2 April 2021|
|Admit card release date||6 July 2021|
|WBJEE 2021 exam date||11 July 2021|
|Result date||29 July 2021 (tentative)|
|Counselling date||31 July 2021 (tentative)|
Steps to Fill WBJEE 2021 Application Form
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board has extended the last date to register for the exam to 30 March 2021. Candidates can perform the given steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- Go to the WBJEE tab on the top menu bar.
- Click on the “Fill WBJEE 2021 Registration Form (last date: 30-03-2021, 6PM) link.
- Enter the required details – name, father’s name, mother’s name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration form.
- After successful registration, log in to your account using your login credentials – application number and password.
- Fill out the application form details- personal details, academic details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents, signature and a photograph.
- Pay the application fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.