West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata, has commenced the process of counselling for the current academic year. The entire process will be carried out online due to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Through this process, candidates will be granted admission to various UG Engineering courses in West Bengal. Candidates who had qualified the WBJEE 2020 are welcome to proceed with the registration for the first round of e-counselling. Candidates can visit the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in to proceed with the registration process.
Steps to Register for WBJEE 2020 Online Counseling
- Visit the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link titled “Go to WBJEE-2020 e-Counseling”.
- Again scroll down to find the active link titled “Click for Online Registration and Choice Filling.”
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., WBJEE Roll Number and Password.
- Now proceed further with the registration process by filling in all the required details and uploading the documents in the correct format.
Documents Required for WBJEE 2020 e-Counseling
- Class 10 Board Admit Card (for verification of Date of Birth)
- 10th Marksheet
- Class 12 Board Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable for West Bengal)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate
- All the documents mentioned above should be scanned within 150 DPI and uploaded in a PDF format.
- In case a student faces any difficulty compressing the documents, necessary tools for the same are also available on the official website.
Essential Points to Remember
- There will be at least three rounds for the WBJEE 2020 e-counselling.
- If seats are left vacant, WBJEEB will cumulatively decide upon conducting another round.
- If a candidate’s registration is based on JEE Mains Rank and NATA Score, you will have to pay a registration fee of INR 500.
- The same is non-applicable for students applying based on WBJEE Rank.
- For the JEE Mains candidate, only one round of e-counselling will be held.
- For the choice of colleges, the list is provided in alphabetically ascending order of name. This is to make the step easier for candidates.
- Before the commencement of each round of e-counselling, fresh registrations will be allowed.
- The particulars mentioned by the candidate must be correct under all circumstances. The authorities shall not entertain any correction.
- If a candidate requires assistance, WBJEEB has organized more than 17,000 Common Service Centres across West Bengal.
- All the necessary details are provided on the official website itself.
- Candidates must visit the official website regularly for further updates.