The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released the result for the first round of seat allotment today i.e. 31 August. Registered candidates can visit the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in to view the result. The candidates who wish to further with the WBJEE admission process need to pay the requisite fee by 5 September. The admission will be provisional, and the in-cycle up-gradation will happen on 7 September. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to view the WBJEE result.
Steps to View the WBJEE 2020 Counselling Round 1 Result
- Visit the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled “Go to WBJEE-2020 e-Counselling.”
- Click on the link.
- Now again, scroll down to find “Seat Allotment Result Round 1.”
- Fill in the required credentials like WBJEE Roll Number and Password.
- Enter the Security Pin.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Find your name on the list.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Essential Points to Keep in Mind
- Candidates need to fill in the choice of seats and freeze the option by paying the provisional admission fee.
- Candidates would need to pay INR 5,000 for allotment in Government Institutes, INR 5,000 for allotment in the TFW category, and INR 40,000 for allotment in Private Institutes.
- The acceptance and degradation will take place from 7 September till 9 September 2020.
- The candidates who are allotted seats in the first round need to report to one of the Reporting Centres for document verification.
- Failing which, the admission procedure will not be processed further.
- WBJEEB will hold three separate rounds of counselling for the candidates.
- The second round will commence from 11 September to 18 September, while the third round from 6 October to 14 October 2020.
- Although the rounds are subject to the number of vacant seats available.
- Candidates need to visit the official website for regular updates.