As per the latest development, the Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal, has declared the WB NEET-UG 2020 Counselling First Seat Allotment Result on its official website. The seat allotment result for the first round of counselling was declared on 17 November 2020. Only those candidates who had qualified the NEET-UG 2020 and successfully registered for the West Bengal NEET-UG 2020 Counselling will be able to view the result for the seat allotment.
Steps to Check WB NEET-UG 2020 Seat Allotment Result
Candidates who have successfully registered for the WB NEET-UG 2020 Counselling procedure can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the results. A direct link to view the results has also been provided to help the candidates:
- Visit the official website – wbmcc.nic.in
- On the landing page, click on the tab titled, “UG Medical, Dental & AYUSH Counselling.”
- On the left-hand side of the page, find the section that says ‘Online Services.’
- Under that section, click on the link titled, “Allotment Result.”
- Enter the required details, i.e., Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Verify the details, enter and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the particulars and save a copy of the result for future reference.
Report to the Venue by 18 November 2020
Now that the West Bengal NEET-UG 2020 Counselling Seat Allotment Results have been declared, the step which follows next is document verification. As per the schedule, the selected candidates will have to report to the designated venue with all the listed documents required for verification. Document verification and other admission formalities are to be completed by 18 November 2020. Once verification is done, the candidates will be given the option of payment of fees for the confirmation of admission. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates.