WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board) has declared that today i.e., 27th February 2020 is the last day for filling the application form. Candidates who are yet to apply, can register and apply today. The WBJEEB will hold a common entrance examination named JEHOM-2020 for admission into full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course across various institutions in West Bengal, for 2020–2021 academic sessions.
Important dates and events of WB JEHOM 2020
|Online application with payment of fees||13th February 2020 to 27th February 2020|
|Online correction and downloading revised correction page||28th February 2020 to 1st March 2020|
|Publication of downloadable Admit Card||6th May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of examination||10th May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||5th June 2020 (Tentative)|
Steps to downlod the application form of WB JEHOM 2020
- Visit the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on “JEHOM” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the link “Fill Application Form For JEHOM 2020 Last Date : 27-2-2020”.
- Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” link available under “NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION” tab.
- Agree to have read all the instructions by checking in the box and hit “CLICK HERE TO PROCEED”.
- Fill in “Personal Details”, “Communication Details”, “Choose Password”, enter the security pin and hit Submit.
- On the redirected page, Agree to the declaration and hit submit.
- After successful completion of registration form, an application number will be displayed.
- Fil the application form by entering all the required details, upload image and pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and take a print out of WB JEHOM 2020 application form.
WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) came into existance in 1962 by the Government of West Bengal in exercise of the powers granted under article 162 of the Constitution of India in pursuant to No.828-Edn(T), dated 2.3.1962.
The Board is also authorized in West Bengal to conduct Common Entrance Examinations to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Professional and Vocational Courses both in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.