As per the latest reports, the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released the VITEEE application form 2021. Candidates who wish to apply for admission in VIT, can do so by filling the VITEEE 2021 application form. To register, candidates will have to visit vit.ac.in the official website. The registration process for admission into VIT will go on till 30 March 2021. Before filling out the application form, it is imperative that candidates go through the eligibility criteria and then proceed to the registration process.
How to Fill the Application Form for VITEEE 2021 Online?
Candidates who are eligible should visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to apply for VITEEE 2021. Alternatively, they can also click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – vit.ac.in
- At the very top, click on “VITEEE 2021/B.Tech Admissions 2021.”
- On the left side, register using your name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Enter the verification code, tick the box and click on “Register.”
- Now log back in by entering your registered email id, password and verification code.
- Click on “Login.”
- Fill in the requisite details.
- Upload a properly scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees.
- Carefully go through it before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Vellore Engineering College was created under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, and came into existence in 1984 as a self-financing institution. The university status was conferred by the Union Ministry of Human Resources Development in 2001. VITEEE 2021 will be conducted in a computer-based mode for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes. As per the tentative VITEEE exam dates 2021, released by the authorities, the exam will be conducted in the second to third week of April. Candidates are thus advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.