VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) has extended the last date of registration to 22nd March 2020. Candidates who are interested and yet to apply can visit their online portal and fill the application form.
Important Dates and Events of VITEEE 2020 Registration dates
|Last date for applying||22nd March 2020|
|For booking of slots||3rd week of March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 examination||13th to 19th April 2020|
|Announcement of results||30th April 2020|
|Counselling||2nd or 3rd week of May 2020|
|Classes begin from||2nd week of July 2020|
Steps to fill the application form of VITEEE 2020 examination
- Visit the official website – viteee.vit.ac.in
- Find and lick on the link “New users may register here“, on the homepage .
- Fill in required details like “Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Gender”, “Residential Status”, “Mobile No”, “Email ID” and captcha.
- Registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- Enter it and click on “Verify OTP”.
- Registered email ID will get the login credentials. Use these details to login.
- On the homepage, click on “Application form” and agree to the declaration.
- Enter all the details, prompted for, such as “Address for correspondence”, “Educational Details”, “Address of the School” etc. Hit “Save & Next”.
- Enter details like “Test City Preference”.
- An application number will be generated which is to be used for all future correspondence.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Submit the form.
- Download the VITEEE 2020 application and take a printout for future reference.
- Nationality : The aspirant should be a Resident/Non-Resident Indian National. Foreign candidates can apply through foreign category only.
- Age limit : Candidates who are born on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE.
- Candidates interested to apply for the VITEEE 2020 shall be pursuing in 2020 or should have completed any one of the following examinations :
- The final exam of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi),
- ICSE (Indian School Certificate Examination), New Delhi.
- Two-year Pre-University Examination or Intermediate by a recognized Board.
- High School Certificate Examination from Cambridge University.
- GCE (General Certificate Education) exam (Srilanka/London/Cambridge) at the advanced level.
- According to the VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. Migration Cum Transfer Certificate should be produced by them at the time of joining.
- A minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) is expected from the candidates wishing to appear for the exam VITEEE 2020 .
Vellore Engineering College was created under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, and came into existence in 1984 as a self-financing institution. The University status was conferred by The Union Ministry of Human Resources Development in 2001.