The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has commenced its Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) application process for the year 2020.
According to the latest information released, the online application process can now be done by the candidates on the official institute website. The application forms of the university level engineering entrance exam are also available in offline mode for admission to 2020-21 academic session
The last date to submit the VITEEE 2020 application form is 29 February 2020 (Saturday). The various information about VITEEE 2020 Registration, VITEEE Application Form and documents required are given below.
Steps to Apply VITEEE 2020 Exam
The steps to fill Online VITEEE 2020 Registration Form are given below. Please go through each of them to have a clarity of filling the form.
- Visit the official university website vit.ac.in
- Once you are on the official website, click on “New Applicant” icon
- On the redirected page, enter all the required details. Now you will receive login credentials through your registered email ID
- Log onto the VIT website using them and fill the application form by filling in your academic and personal information
- Select a payment method and pay the requisite amount of fee
- And finally, upload passport size photograph and a scanned copy of signature
- Save the acknowledgment and printout for future use/reference
On the other hand, the steps to fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form via offline process are as follows
- Purchase the application form from one of the VIT Campus.
- Fill up all the details and then proofread it once.
- Send the VITEEE 2020 Application Form through registered post or speed post. Application form should reach VIT before February 29, 2020.
VITEEE Exam 2020 Application Details
The candidates have to fill various form details before submitting it. Some of the important details which candidates need to be aware of are as follows:
- Application Fee: If you are making the payment through online mode then the fee is INR 1150 and if you are paying through offline then the fee is 1250.
- Dimension and size of the scanned image: Dimensions of the recent photograph of candidates should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm and size should be between 10kb to 200kb.
- Dimension and size of signature: Image size of the signature should be between 10kb to 200kb and dimensions should be 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
Documents required to apply for the VITEEE 2020 examination are as follows
- 10th standard Marks Card.
- 12th standard marks card (if available).
- Income Tax certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned image of recent Photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Demand Draft for payment.
The direct link provided for the convenience of the students by the institute can be accessed here VITEEE 2020 Application/Registration– Direct Link
VITEEE 2020 Exam Details
The VITEEE 2020 exam will be conducted in 116 cities across India for admission into various B.Tech courses offered at VIT. The VITEEE Exam will start from April 10, 2020 and will end on April 21, 2020. Candidates can book a test slot and download the admit card from April 5, 2020. The exam will be held as a Computer-based test (CBT) with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours 30 minutes. The total number of questions to be attempted is 125 in number
For more information or queries pertaining to the exam, the students are advised to visit the official website. One can also contact the official website at +91-416-220 2157/2168.