VELS Institute of Business Administration (VIBA) has started the admission process for the MBA programme for the 2021-22 batch. Students who wish to take admission to the two-year AICTE approved postgraduate programme in Business Administration (MBA) can apply for the exam online on the official website of the institute. Students will be admitted based on their score in CAT/MAT/VEE/XAT exams.
How to apply for MBA Admission in VIBA?
VIBA of VELS Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies (VISTAS) has started the admission process for the MBA programme 2021. Students can follow the given steps to fill out the admission form online.
- Visit the official website – velsuniv.ac.in
- Click on the link to apply for admission to the MBA programme.
- Register yourself by entering your name, mobile number, state, course, etc.
- Login to your account using the registered email after the successful registration.
- Enter the required details asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, which is INR 1000.
- Submit the form after reviewing the details.
Students must meet the basic eligibility criteria for the MBA program to apply for admission. The basic eligibility criteria is to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.