Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur has released the admit card for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2019 on the 10th of June 2019.
Candidates who have applied for the entrance test can now download there admit card from the official website. The entrance test will be held between on the 11th and 12th of June 2019. The entrance examination will be conducted for B.Com, M.Sc, and MCA on the 11th of June and for MA and MBA programs, the entrance examination will be held on the 12th of June respectively.
The steps to download the VBSPU PUCAT 2019 admit card are as follows
- Go to the official website of the university vbspu.ac.in
- Select the VBSPU admission brochure that appears on the screen
- Now, click on the admit card link
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and print out the admit card for future reference
Students must note that only those who clear the exam will be eligible for admission to undergraduate courses at the varsity.
The various courses offered by the university are as follows
- B.Com (Hons) – Number of seats offered: 60
- Business Management- MBA, MBA (Agri-Business), MBA (E-Commerce) – Seats offered: 60
- Business Economics- MBA (Business Economics) – Total Seats offered: 60
- Financial Studies- MBA. (Finance & Control) – Seats offered: 60
- Human Resource Development- MBA (HRD) – Total Seats: 60
- MA in Mass Communication- Number of Seats offered: 30
Educational qualification requirement is as follows – The general category candidates should obtain a minimum of 40 percent marks in intermediate or class 12 examination. However, the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) category candidates need to get a minimum of 33 percent marks.
Adding to it, the candidates with minimum 45 percent marks in any discipline can apply for the posts. For more information and any queries pertaining to the courses offered, candidates can always visit the official website of the university.