Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has officially released the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 notification on its official website.
According to the details released, the application process will begin on November 01, 2019 and will conclude on November 20, 2019. The Admit card will be released on December 12, 2019. The exam will be conducted on December 22, 2019 in 2 phases – Primary School exam from 10 am to 12.30 pm (First shift) and the Secondary School between 2.30 pm and 5.30 pm (Second Shift). The result will be declared on January 21, 2020.
UPTET is a Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by Uttar Pradesh Government for the appointment of Primary and Post-Primary teachers in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is the conducting body for UPTET 2020 exam. It is split into two tests. Paper 1 is for primary teachers whereas paper 2 is for upper primary teachers. Candidates who pass the test will be given UPTET eligibility certificate that will be held valid for 5 years.
The UPTET 2019 Application Fee for OBC and general category candidates is 600 INR and for SC/ST candidates it is 500 INR respectively.
UPTET Exam Application Process
The steps to be followed for the successful application for the UPTET exam are as follows
- Log on to the UPTET official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Apply for UPTET 2019’ link to begin the online registration process.
- UPTET application form will appear on the computer screen. Individuals will have to enter personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, category, etc.), qualification details and communication details (address, valid mobile number, and email ID).
- They can then verify the information mentioned in the application form and can alter it in a case of any mismatch or discrepancy.
- They will be allotted a registration number upon submission of the application form.
- Applicants must upload scanned image of their recent, passport-sized photograph.
- Candidates must choose the type of photo identity proof that they will carry to the UPTET Exam Centre.
- The format and resolution of the scanned copy of photograph will be as given on the form.
- Aspirants can click on ‘Preview’ to view the photograph uploaded and can confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
Payment of fees
- Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fees to complete the UPTET application process. The fee can be paid via online and offline channels.
- Individuals can pay the fees using SBI Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking.
- Fill up the required payment details on the bank page, save the receipt of the transaction and print it out.
- Aspirants can also pay the fees by downloading the SBI e-Challan and depositing the fees at any of the bank’s branch. They must submit this e-challan on the next day of generating it.
- After completing all the above steps, a confirmation page will be generated in the UPTET website. Individuals must take a print out of this page for future correspondence.
Note: Candidates can apply for both the primary and post-primary positions by filling two separate application forms.