Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Lucknow, the conducting body of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, has declared the UPSEE 2020 Seat Allotment Results for Round-1 on 26 October 2020.
Candidates who participated in the online counselling session must visit the official website – upsee.nic.in to view the result. According to the schedule released by AKTU on the official website, candidates can exercise the option of freeze/float till 29 October 2020.
Steps to Check the UPSEE 2020 Seat Allotment Result Round-1
Candidates who wish to view the seat allotment result for round one must follow the steps mentioned or click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – upsee.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Allotment Result Round-1.”
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the candidate login page.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., “Roll Number, Password, and Security Pin.”
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and verify the particulars carefully.
Payment for Seat Confirmation by 29 October 2020
Candidates who have qualified the first round of seat allotment must note down the following points very carefully:
- According to the official schedule displayed on the website, qualified candidates will have the option of freezing or floating the allotted seat till 29 October 2020 by 23:59 IST.
- In case a candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she may proceed further to ‘freeze’ the option and pay the requisite fee to confirm the admission.
- The last date for the same is 29 October 2020.
- If a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to them, and if he/she wants to wait for the subsequent rounds, then they must exercise the option of floating the seat.
- AKTU had earlier mentioned that only three counselling rounds would be conducted for the candidates for this session.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website regularly so that they do not miss out on the latest developments.