Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh, the conducting body of Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Examination, has started with the registration for UPSEE 2020 Online Counselling. Candidates who qualified for the examination must visit the official website – upsee.nic.in to register for the first round of online counselling. Candidates must note that the deadline for registration is 22 October 2020.
Steps to Register for UPSEE 2020 Online Counselling Round-1
Candidates who wish to register for the online counselling process must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – upsee.nic.in
- Scroll down and find the link that mentions “Online Registrations Round-1.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Roll Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin and log in.
- Once done, proceed with uploading the necessary documents.
- Pay the requisite processing fee.
- Save a printout of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Seat Allotment Result on 26 October 2020
According to the schedule released by AKTU on the official web portal, candidates must note down the following important dates:
- Registration, Payment of Fee, Document Upload: 19 October 2020 to 22 October 2020.
- Document Verification: 20 October 2020 to 24 October 2020.
- Choice Locking: 20 October 2020 to 26 October 2020.
- Respond to Query: 20 October 2020 to 24 October 2020.
- Seat Allotment: 26 October 2020
- Online Willingness (Freeze/Float): 26 October 2020 to 29 October 2020.
- Payment of Seat Confirmation: 26 October 2020 to 29 October 2020.
Candidates registering for the UPSEE 2020 Online Counselling Round-1, must keep the following documents handy:
- UPSEE 2020 Rank Card/Admit Card.
- Class 10 and 12 board certificate and mark sheet.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Parent’s domicile certificate (in case the candidate has passed qualifying exam outside Uttar Pradesh).
- Character certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Sub-category certificate for freedom fighters/armed forces/physically handicapped (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate or undertaking of medical fitness.
- Income Certificate (for EWS candidates).
In case a candidate is facing an issue, he/she may reach out to the concerned authorities via the helpline number: 0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM).