Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh, the conducting body of Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Examination, started with the registration for UPSEE 2020 online counselling for round 3. A revised schedule has been released on the official website from round two onwards.
Candidates who have qualified the examination must visit the official website – upsee.nic.in to register for the third round of online counselling. Candidates must note that the deadline for registration is 11 November 2020.
Steps to Register for Round 3 UPSEE 2020 Online Counselling
Candidates who wish to register for the online counselling process must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – upsee.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link that mentions “Online Registrations Round 3.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Roll Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin and log in.
- Once done, proceed with uploading the necessary documents.
- Pay the requisite processing fee.
- Save a printout of the acknowledgment for future reference.
List of Documents Required
Candidates registering for the UPSEE 2020 Online Counselling Round 3 must keep the following documents ready:
- UPSEE 2020 Rank Card/Admit Card.
- Class 10 and 12 board certificates and mark sheets.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Parent’s domicile certificate (in case the candidate has passed qualifying exam outside Uttar Pradesh).
- Character certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Sub-category certificate for freedom fighters/armed forces/physically handicapped (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate or undertaking of medical fitness.
- Income Certificate (for EWS candidates).
If a candidate is facing an issue, he/she may reach out to the concerned authorities via the helpline number: 0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM).