UPSC released e-Admit Card for Combined Defense Services Examination (I) conducted on 2nd February 2020 today. Registered candidates can download the admit from UPSC official website by providing their Registration ID/Roll Number. Candidates should note that admit card is available only online and not by post.
UPSC has also provided an Important Instructions file for candidates to download. It contains important instructions for the candidate to follow. UPSC says that all candidates must mandatorily download the instructions page before downloading admit card. This set of instructions is very important and candidates must make sure that they have gone through it atleast once.
We have provided few important points from the set of instructions below and candidates can download the complete file from UPSC official website.
Steps to download UPSC CDS I e-admit card
- Go to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click link titled as ‘e – Admit Card: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020′ under ‘What’s New’ section.
- Click link corresponding to ‘Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020′ examination on the next page.
- Click link under ‘To Download e-Admit Card‘ column.
- On the next page, choose any of the option below to download admit card.
- By Registration ID.
- By Roll Number.
- Click the button corresponding to any of these options
- Enter the chosen credential and ‘Date-of-Birth‘ in the redirected page and click the submit button.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card that appears on the screen.
- If any discrepancies is found in admit card details, candidates should immediately report it to UPSC.
- Bring the e-admit card along with original copy of the photo identity card whose number is mentioned in the admit card.
- Any discrepancy in encoding filling in details in OMR Answer Sheet especially for Roll Number or Test Book Series Code will result in rejection of answer sheet.
- Answers has to be marked only by a Black Ball Point Pen, and if not, the response will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are suggested to enter the exam hall 30 minutes prior to examination and the entry will close 10 minutes prior to commencement of exam.