The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC IES Main 2020 admit cards online on 22 September 2020. Candidates who have applied for the Indian Engineering Services (Main) Examination, slated for 18 October 2020, can visit the official website upsconline.nic.in to download the admit cards. Candidates must note that e-admit cards will be available for download until 4:00 PM on 18 October 2020.
Steps to Download IES Main 2020 E-Admit Card
- Visit the official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Now click on the link titled “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC.”
- Once done, find the link which mentions, “ENGINEERING SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2020.”
- Click on the “download” tab and once again click on “click here.”
- Read the given instructions very carefully and take a print out of the same.
- Now, click on the “Yes” tab.
- You will have to select from the given options for downloading the admit cards, either your registration Id or roll number.
- Fill in the required details.
- Download the e-admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Crucial Instructions to be Followed by the Candidates:
- Examine the e-admit card carefully and immediately bring discrepancies, if any, to the attention of Union Public Service Commission.
- To enter the examination venue, candidates must carry the e-admit card (printout) and photo identity card (original). Keep the admit card safe until the final result is announced.
- Enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. In each session, the entry to the examination venue will be closed 10 minutes before the examination. Once the entrance is closed, any candidate outside the examination venue will not be allowed to enter.
- Candidates should note that they have no mobile phone (not even in switch off mode), pager, or any electronic device or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatch (with any particular device), etc.
- Any violation of these instructions will be subject to disciplinary action, and the candidate will be barred from future examinations. Candidates are allowed to use ordinary wristwatches inside the examination hall.
- Wearing mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates who have not worn mask/face cover will not be admitted to the examination venue.
- Candidates must carry their sanitizer and follow the social distancing norms as and when necessary.