On 28 September 2020, the Union Public Service Commission released the UPSC Indian Economic Service and UPSC Indian Statistical Service admit cards 2020. The admit card is available to download from upsconline.nic.in the official website. Candidates who successfully filled the IES/ISS application form can download the UPSC IES admit card or UPSC ISS admit card by entering their registration id/roll number and date of birth. It is mandatory to bring the admit card and a valid photo id proof on the exam day. Failing to do this, the candidate will not be allowed entry inside the examination centre.
How To Download UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on the admit card link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, click on either ISS or IES link, whichever exam you are appearing for.
- A new window will open in which tap on ‘Click Here.’
- Read all the instructions carefully and click ‘Yes.’
- Now select either registration id or roll no.
- Next, enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Confirm the random image and click on ‘Submit.’
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
UPSC IES/ISS 2020 written exam is scheduled from 16 October 2020 till 18 October 2020. The exam was postponed earlier due to the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting lockdowns in place.
UPSC IES/ISS 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines
- Candidates have to wear a mask; otherwise, entry into the examination venue will not be allowed.
- The masks have to be removed for verification, whenever directed by the exam authorities.
- Candidates have to carry their own small hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates have to adhere to social distancing norms at all times.