The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the application forms for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) 2020 Examination. The application forms were released on 24 November 2020 on the official website. Candidates who are eligible to apply for UPSC CMS 2020 must visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in to fill the application forms. The last date to do so is 4 December 2020 till 6:00 PM IST.
Steps to Apply for UPSC CMS 2020 Examination
Interested candidates who deem themselves eligible to apply for the UPSC CMS 2020 exam must refer to the steps mentioned below to fill the application form. A direct link to apply has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- On the right-hand side of the landing page, find the section titled, “What’s New.”
- Under the section find the link which says “DAF: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020.”
- Click on the link and register.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Roll Number, Date of Birth, Name of the Candidate, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Verify all the details before submitting.
- Now login again to proceed further with the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the requisite application fee.
- Once done, save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Necessary Documents Required
Candidates who are willing to apply for the UPSC CMS 2020 examination must have the following documents handy:
- Scanned copy of the certificate of age.
- Scanned copy of the certificates showing his/her educational qualification.
- Scanned copy of the certificate in support of the claim to belong to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / EWS / Physically Handicapped (wherever applicable).
- A scanned copy of Undertaking duly signed by the candidate seeking relaxation as OBC candidate in support of the claim of not belonging to creamy layer.
- Scanned copy of the certificate in support of the claim of age relaxation, wherever applicable.
- Scanned copy of the certificate in support of the claim to being persons with benchmark disability (wherever applicable).
- Scanned copy of the undertaking duly signed by the candidate is already in government service.
- A duly filled in and signed proforma given as EWS Appendix to the detailed application form by the candidate, seeking reservation as EWS candidate.