The Union Public Service Commission released the UPSC CMS 2020 admit card on 6 October 2020. The admit card has been made available on upsc.gov.in, the official website. Candidates who submitted the application form successfully can download the UPSC CMS admit card from the official website by entering their allotted registration number and date of birth.
UPSC CMS 2020 is scheduled to be held on 22 October 2020 across the country. The candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card after downloading it. In case of any errors, it is advisable to immediately contact the concerned authorities, to avoid any last-minute hassle. The admit card is an essential document without which and a valid id proof, the entry will not be facilitated inside the examination center.
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in.
- On the right side, look for a section titled ‘What’s New.’
- Click on ‘e-Admit Card: Combined Medical Services Examination 2020.’
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, tap on “Click Here.”
- Go through the instructions carefully and tap on ‘Click Here.’
- Next, scroll down and click on ‘Yes’ after reading everything carefully.
- The login window will open.
- Now select either registration id or roll no.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., registration id/roll no, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The candidates who are appearing for the UPSC CMS 2020 examination must carefully go through the details mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are also expected to carry their own masks and hand sanitizers to the exam center.