The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Admit Card 2019 on its official website.
The UPSC CDS 2 2019 online application process commenced on June 12 and concluded on July 8, 2019 (Sunday). The commission will conduct UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2019 on September 8, 2019 at various exam centres across the country. The commission plans on recruiting and filling in a total of 417 vacancies through this recruitment drive.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Admit Card 2019
The steps to download the UPSC CDS 2 Exam Admit Card 2019 are as follows
- Visit the official UPSC exam board website upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019’ link
- On the redirected page select the link ‘Download e-admit card’
- Enter the login credentials (Roll Number or Registration ID)
- On hitting submit, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference and use
It is to be noted that no paper/physical admit card will be provided to the admitted candidates. One is supposed to check the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details mentioned, the candidates are advised to immediately contact the designated authorities at the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org latest by September 3, 2019.
The candidates are advised to download there admit cards well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. Candidates must note that the UPSC CDS 2 admit card is an essential document at the time of entry at the allotted exam venue on the examination day. Candidates also need to present a valid ID proof along with the admit card such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence and so on.
Also Read – UPSC CDS 2 Notifications for 2019 Released
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Details
The UPSC CDSE 2019 is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC CDS is an acronym for Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services Exam. The UPSC CDS Exam is conducted twice a year across the country. The exam helps determine the candidates who want to join the Indian Armed Forces (Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force) as commissioned officers. The UPSC CDS 2 2019 Vacancy Details are as follows
- Indian Military Academy (INA), Dehradun, – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy (AFA) – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai – 225 Posts.
For more information or queris regarding the UPSC CDS 2 examination, the students are advised to visit the official website or contact –
011-23381125/ 011-23385271/ 011-23098543.