Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has officially announced the results of preliminary exam of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Provincial Civil Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)/Range Forest Officer. The results are visible till 16th March 2020.
Steps to download UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO prelims result and Mains Admit Card
- Visit the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link “List of candidates qualified for the PCS/ACF-RFO (Mains) Examination 2019” under information Bulletin.
- A PDF file opens containing roll numbers of all the qualified candidates.
- Anyone can check for their roll number in the pdf file, to see if they are qualified for the Mains.
- Download and take a printout of UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO results for future use .
- Click on the link “Click here to download Admit Card for ACF/RFO services Main examination” on the homepage.
- Enter the registration no, date of birth, gender and verification code and click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Download the Admit Card of UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO Mains.
Number of candidates qualifying for the mains in each department
|Group number||Group name||Total no of candidates qualifying for the mains|
|4||Account and audit officer||294|
|5||L.O(PWD/Geo & Min. Deptt.)||317|
|6||Sr. Sug. Dist. Officer||128|
|7||Vet. Welfare Officer||103|
A total of 6320 candidates are declared qualified in the prelims exam, conducted on 15th December 2019. The application forms were open from 16th October 2019 to 13th November 2019. A total of 5,44,644 candidates applied for the exam out of which 318147 candidates appeared for the exam. It was conducted on 19 districts and 1166 exam centres.
Candidates who passed in the prelims exams have to appear for the Mains exam. Those who cleared the Mains exam will have to appear for an interview.
The UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is a State agency entitled to conduct civil services exam for various positions in Uttar Pradesh. It came into functioning from 1st April 1937. It is controlled by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.