The interested candidates can apply for PCS/ACF-RFO posts through the official website by 13 November 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC PCS 2019 has released the latest notification for 300 vacancies for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2019 (PCS/ACF-RFO). The Registration and Fee Deposition began on 16 October 2019 and will conclude (last date) on 11 November 2019. The Application Submission Last Date is 13 November 2019.
UPPSC PCS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant trade and for teacher/ lecturer posts an additional B.Ed degree is required. Master’s degree in relevant trade is an added bonus.
- Age Limit: The candidates must be between 21-40 years of age (varies for each post).
- Age Relaxation: For SC/ ST – 5 Years, For OBC – 3 years, For PH – 15 years
UPPSC PCS 2019 Pay Scale
- Assistant conservator of Forest: Rs.15600/-to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay-Rs. 5400/-, (Level- 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group B Gazetted
- Range Forest Officer – Rs.9300/-toRs.34800/-, grade pay–Rs.4800/-, (Level-8 Pay Matrix 47600-151100) Group B, Gazetted
Check Application Procedure for UPPSC PCS 2019
The official website to apply for the post is www.upsc.gov.in . Candidates are required to click on UPPSC PCS 2019 link flashing on the home page. Then, enter all fields in the online application and submit the application by 13 November 2019.
UPPSC 2019 Syllabus
- Assistant Teacher: UPPSC Syllabus for Assistant Teacher is Geography, History, Economics and Civics, Social Science, Science, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics, and Languages based on the post the candidate has applied for.
- Medical Posts: Syllabus for medical posts includes General Knowledge, General English, Logical Reasoning and Medical Subjects.
- Candidates are advised to follow the syllabus in order to get information about the weightage and topics
UPPSC 2019 Exam Pattern
UPPSC Exam Pattern is mentioned below which has 3 set of exams:
- Preliminary Exam: Preliminary exam is an objective type examination and the syllabus includes Aptitude Test, General study.
- Mains Exam: Mains exam is a descriptive type exam and the syllabus includes General Hindi, Essay, General Studies-I, General Studies-II.
- Interview: After the candidates cleared the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam will be called for the Face to Face Interview process.
UPPSC Exam Centres
- Locations: The UPPSC will be conducted in the cities and towns all across the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Choice of Location: The candidates have the freedom to choose a convenient location as per the choice.
- Note: The candidates have to be present one hour before in the Exam Centre for verification of documents. Candidates have to carry Admit Card along with one Government Id proof
UPPSC Exam Admit Card
- Availability: The Admit Card will be available online on the official website
- Download: The candidates need to submit their application number, date of birth and security pin to download UPPSC Admit Card 2020.
- Preserve: The candidate should preserve the Admit Card till the date of admission.