The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has postponed UPJEE(P) 2020. According to the notification on the official website, UPJEE(P) 2020 will now be conducted from June 14, 2020 to June 15, 2020. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and the extension of lockdown period UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination has been postponed. Along with revision of examination dates for UPJEE(P) 2020 exam, the last date of filling the UPJEE(P) 2020 application form has also been extended. Candidates wishing to appear and are yet to fill the UPJEE(P) 2020 application form can do so by visiting the official website- jeecup.nic.in
Revised dates of UPJEE(P) 2020
|Closure of application submission||May 11, 2020|
|Application correction window||May 12, 2020 to May 15, 2020|
|Exams for Group A- (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||June 14, 2020|
|Exams for Group E1 and E2 (Diploma in Pharmacy)||June 14, 2020|
|Exams for Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I (Other Courses)||June 15, 2020|
|Exams for Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 (Lateral Entry in Engg./Tech.
|June 15, 2020|
Steps to apply for UPJEE(P) 2020
- Visit the official portal of UPJEE(P)- jeecup.nic.in
- Click on the link relevant to the exam.
- On the redirected page, click on “NEW REGISTRATION” under “NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION”.
- Register by giving all the relevant details. An application number will be generated.
- Login using the credentials provided and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and print the UPJEE(P) 2020 application form for future reference.
UPJEE(POLYTECHNIC)-2020 is a joint entrance exam conducted across the state of Uttar Pradesh and decides the admission of candidates into Diploma/Post Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programs in polytechnic institutes affiliated to board of technical education, Uttar Pradesh. It has one paper for each group and contains 100 objective type questions.
All Examination papers are printed in two columns, i.e., available both in Hindi and English. Based on performance in the entrance examination, merit list will be prepared and allotment of 67 course seats in 1296 institutions will be filled through online counseling.