As per the latest notification released from the National Testing Agency (NTA), the last date to register for UPCET 2021 has been extended until 20 June 2021 (5 PM). The decision was made due to requests from many students for the extension of the UPCET 2021 application form submission deadline. In addition, it has been reported that many students were facing difficulties in submitting the application form due to COVID-19.
The official notification released by the National Testing Agency reads, “With a view to removing hardship caused to candidates and to ensure larger participation, it has been decided to extend the final date for submission of online application forms for the exam.”
Since the authorities have extended the application process, the dates of other events related to the exam have been deferred. NTA will soon release the revised exam schedule after reviewing the COVID-19 situation in the country. Until then, students can fill out the UPCET 2021 application form at upcet.nta.nic.in, the official website.
Steps to Fill Out the UPCET 2021 Application Form
Students who are willing to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 exam can fill out the application form with the help of the given instructions.
- Visit upcet.nta.nic.in, the official web portal.
- Click on the link Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test UG/PG registration link.
- If you are not registered, click on “New Registration”.
- Enter the required details.
- After successfully registering, go back to the login page.
- Login to your UPCET account and fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents and pay the registration fee.
- Preview the entered details and submit the form.