The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh, the regulating body of counselling for medical seats in the state of Uttar Pradesh, has released the consolidated merit list for the UP NEET-UG first phase of counselling on 9 November 2020.
The merit list contains only the names of candidates with a state domicile in Uttar Pradesh. The merit list for the rest of the candidates will be released eventually. Candidates who registered for e-counselling must visit the official website – upneet.gov.in to view the merit list.
Steps to View the UP NEET-UG Counselling 2020 State Merit List
Candidates who had qualified for the NEET-UG 2020 entrance examination and registered for the UP NEET-UG Counselling 2020 can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the merit list. A direct link to view the merit list has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – upneet.gov.in
- Scroll down to find the notifications section.
- Under the section, click on the link titled, “STATE MERIT LIST (FIRST PHASE) DATED 09/11/2020.”
- A PDF containing the names of the candidates along with other particulars will appear on the screen.
- View the merit list and download the same for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned on the Meir List
Candidates must check for the following particulars on the merit list:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- State Merit Rank
- Roll Number
- UP Category
- UP Sub Category
- Total Marks Secured in NEET-UG 2020
- NEET-UG 2020 All India Rank
Candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates on admission, counselling, etc. In case a candidate requires any assistance, he/she can reach out to the authorities via the helpline numbers provided on the official website. The timings for the same are between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM IST on working days.