Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) or UP Board has declared the Scrutiny results 2020 for both High School and Intermediate classes. Therefore, candidates who applied for the scrutiny of their answer scripts must visit the official website – upmsp.edu.in to view and download the result.
Earlier, UPMSP released the UP Board 10th result and UP board 12th result for the regular exam on 27 October 2020. Candidates must further note that the result is available as PDF files, which means that the candidates need not enter any login credentials to view the result.
How to Check UP Board Scrutiny Result 2020?
Candidates who wish to check their UP Board Scrutiny result 2020 must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – upmsp.edu.in
- Scroll down to find the link mentioning ‘High School/ Intermediate Exam 2020 Scrutiny Result.’
- Now select either Intermediate or High School examination link.
- Choose from the different zonal links provided for Meerut, Bareilly, Prayagraj, Varanasi, and Gorakhpur.
- Click on the selected link.
- A PDF containing the roll numbers of the candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for your roll number and download the same for future reference.
Direct Links to View Scrutiny Results 2020
Candidates can click on the direct links provided below to view the results.
Direct Link for High School Scrutiny Results:
Direct Links for Intermediate Scrutiny Results:
Candidates must note down the following points carefully after viewing the scrutiny result:
- Candidates must note that the scrutiny result has been declared in a PDF categorised according to the various zones/regions.
- The result contains the roll numbers of the candidates whose answer scripts are under scrutiny.
- Once done, the revised result and the statement of marks will be conveyed to the respective school principals.
- Candidates must contact the respective school principal headmaster/mistress for the official documents once it has been conveyed.
- Furthermore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to abreast with the latest developments.