The University of Hyderabad has commenced the online application process for admission into various postgraduate courses on Monday, 21 June 2021. The last date to submit the application form is 20 July 2021. The university has advised aspirants to note that only those who submit application forms within the deadline will be eligible for the University of Hyderabad (UH) entrance exam.
The University of Hyderabad is expected to conduct the UH 2021 test in August or September across 39 exam centres. The board will conduct exams in an online or offline mode. Additionally, other important dates such as a change in the exam centre, declaration of results, and counselling dates will be announced soon.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hyderabad 2021 Entrance Exam
As per the official admission brochure, eligible UH postgraduate and integrated five-year programme candidates must hold a three-year undergraduate degree offered by any university or autonomous college. However, those candidates who have passed a two-year degree course may be considered for admission, provided they have pursued and passed an additional one-year bridge course. Furthermore, there is no age requirement for eligibility.
Moreover, candidates appearing in their bachelor’s programme final year will also be eligible for the UH 2021 application form. Hence, the applicant must have obtained the degree by 31 July 2021.
How to Apply Online for UH 2021
The university strongly advises candidates to go through the application guidelines before applying. Applicants can find the criteria for submitting the university’s application form in the official brochure. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the online application.
- Visit the University of Hyderabad’s official website.
- Go to the online registration portal.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Start New Application” button.
- Then, fill in all the details and press “Submit”.
- After completing registration, fill out the application form
- Next, pay the application fee by selecting the preferred mode of online payment.
- Submit the application and download or save a copy of the application form.