The University of Calicut has released its application form for undergraduate and postgraduate entrance-based programmes today on 27 April 2021. Interested and eligible students can fill out the Calicut University application form 2021 by 10 May 2021. The application form is available on the official website of the university.
How to Fill Calicut University’s Application Form 2021?
The university has released the Calicut University Application Form online on its official website. Only eligible students can fill out the application form by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website – uoc.ac.in
- Find and click on the registration link to generate the CAP ID and password.
- After generating the CAP ID, login to your account.
- Fill out the required details like personal details, academic details, etc in the application form.
- Make the application fee payment in online mode via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Please check the details and submit the form.
The university will conduct the entrance exam for UG and PG in offline mode that in pen and paper-based mode. The entrance exam will be for two hours. The University will release the ranking list for the PG entrance exam on 15 June 2021. The admission will begin from 23 June 2021 to 29 June 2021 based on the ranking list.