The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the e-certificate for UGC NET 2020 online. The e-certificates are available for those candidates who were successful in qualifying the UGC NET exam which was conducted from 24 September 2020 to 13 November 2020. In order to download their e-certificates, candidates will have to visit ugcnet.nta.nic.in the official website and login using the requisite credentials. Approximately 8,60,976 candidates had registered for the exam this year, out of which more than 5,26,707 appeared for the same in online mode.
How to Download UGC NET E-Certificate Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to download their e-certificates. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “E-Certificate – UGC NET June 2020.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select UGC-NET from the dropdown menu and fill in the captcha.
- Click on “Proceed.”
- Next, fill in the requisite details – roll number, date of birth and exam session.
- Enter the captcha and click on “Proceed.”
- Your e-certificate will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About UGC NET 2020
The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is conducted twice every year by the National Testing Agency. The exam is conducted every year for admission into colleges offering doctoral degrees like PhD and JRF. The exam is also taken up by candidates for either the post of Lecturer or Assistant Professor. The June 2020 session exam had been delayed due to the COVID-19.
The UGC NET 2020 exam consists of two papers – one includes teaching aptitude, and the other is the subject chosen by the candidates. To qualify, candidates need to pass in both the papers individually. There is no negative marking in the UGC NET examination.