The National Testing Agency will close the application process for UGC NET 2021 today, i.e., 2 March 2021. Candidates are, thus, advised to avail the last opportunity to fill out the application form. In order to fill the application form, candidates will have to visit ugcnet.nta.ac.in the official website. The last date to pay the application fee is 3 March 2021. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UGC NET exam, which is conducted for JRF and Assistant professor eligibility, was held only once.
How to Fill Out the UGC NET 2021 Application Form?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET application form 2021 on its official website. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Fill Application Form December 2020 Cycle (May 2021)’ link at the bottom.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Enter the requisite details like personal details, contact details, choose a password, etc
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After successfully registering, log back in using your credentials.
- Fill in the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button after verifying all the details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download and print the application form for further reference.
About UGN NET 2021
The UGC NET 2021 exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The UGN NET 2021 exam will be held in a computer-based mode. Candidates who will perform outstandingly on the exam will be awarded the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/or Eligibility for Assistant Professorship. Those who qualify will be eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or a related subject by giving the entrance exam. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.