UGC NET June 2019 Exam Answer Key has been released on the official NTA NET Website. The results tentatively will be announced on July 15, 2019.
The candidates can now check their answers with the help of the answer key. A time window has been provided to challenge any question or answer by the candidate. The queries can be raised/filed by July 3, 2019, 11.50 pm IST. However, each inquiry filed will be charged Rs 1000 per question. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found to be valid and correct. Candidates need to click on the link ‘Answer Key Challenge’ highlighted in the above image. A new page will then open asking you to fill Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin for logging into the page.
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
The Steps to Download the UGC NET 2019 Exam Answer Key are as follows
- Visit the official NTA NET exam website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link in left panel ‘final answer key UGC NET June 2019’
- A PDF containing the answer key codes will open in the new tab.
- Download it and check for your personal credentials
Also, the Steps to Challenge the UGC NET June 2019 Answer Key are as follows
- On the ntanet.nic.in homepage click on ‘Answer Key Challenge’
- Log in with your credentials and Security Pin as displayed
- Follow this up and choose ‘Click here for Challenges Regarding Answer Key’
- All the question and answer sequences will appear on the screen.
- Select the ones who wish to challenge. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’
- Follow this by selecting the ‘Click here to Pay Fee’ link
- Choose a mode of payment and pay the fee at Rs. 1,000 per challenge/query
NTA conducted the UGC NET June 2019 across the country from 20 June to 26 June 2019. The Computer Based Test (CBT) was attempted by 6,81,718 candidates in 615 centers in 237 cities. The number of candidates to be qualified shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET. NTA will not be individually intimating the candidates about their results and hence one is advised to check the official website for the results
University Grands Commission National Eligibility Test, also known as UGC NTA NET Exam is a national level entrance test conducted by NTA for the post of Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship. It is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) every year on behalf of University Grants Commission to provide admission to the eligible candidate for the post of assistant professor or for Junior Research Fellowship in various colleges or universities.