According to the latest updates, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET 2020 admit card for the examinations scheduled in November. The exam is scheduled for 4,5,11,12 and 13 November 2020.
Candidates can visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in to download a copy of the same. Alternatively, candidates can download their UGC NET 2020 admit card by clicking on the direct link provided below.
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card for Exams in November?
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down to find “Download Admit Card for UGC-NET JUNE 2020 (for examination on 04, 05, 11, 12 and 13 Nov 2020.”
- Click on the link, and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Next, enter your application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your UGC NET admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The admit card is an essential document. Without the admit card and valid ID proof, entry will not be facilitated inside the examination centre. It is imperative to check all the particulars mentioned on the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authorities immediately.
About UGC NET
The National Eligibility Test, also known as UGC NET, is conducted for the eligibility of Junior Research Fellowship and the post of Assistant Professor in numerous colleges and universities across the country. The test is conducted twice a year, once in June-July and again in November-December.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam was postponed until the last week of September. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to not miss out on any latest updates.
Also Read: UGC NET Syllabus