The National Testing Agency will close the application correction window for UGC NET 2021 today, i.e., 16 March 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail the last opportunity to make corrections in their application forms, if required. In order to make changes to the application forms, candidates will have to visit ugcnet.nta.nic.in the official website. It must be noted that the candidates may need to pay an additional application correction fee using any of the online payment methods. The UGC NET application form correction window is only available for those candidates who submitted the form and paid the application fee within the stipulated time till 11:59 PM IST today.
How to Make Corrections in the Application Form of UGC NET 2021?
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “Correction Application Form Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)”
- You will be redirected to the login window.
- Now enter your application number, password and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Make the necessary corrections as you deem fit.
- Pay the requisite application correction fees.
- Carefully verify all the information before proceeding to submit the application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Candidates must note that the documents they upload must be clear, if they do not want their form to get rejected. UGC NET is a national-level exam conducted to test the eligibility of aspirants for the position of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship. The exam is conducted twice a year. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam was conducted very late for the June cycle. The December cycle exam is being conducted in May 2021. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates. In case of any confusion, if candidates require any assistance, they can contact the authorities on the following helpdesk numbers:
- NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000 or
- Write to NTA at [email protected]