After the release of the answer keys for exams conducted between 24 September 2020 and 17 October 2020, the National Testing Agency, on 16 November 2020, released the UGC NET 2020 answer keys for the remaining 26 papers conducted between 4 November 2020 and 13 November 2020. The last date to challenge the NTA UGC NET 2020 provisional answer key is 18 November 2020 till 6:00 PM IST at ugcnet.nta.nic.in the official website.
UGC NET 2020 Important Dates
|UGC NET exam dates||24, 25, 29, 30 September 2020
1, 9, 17 October 2020
4, 5, 11, 12, 13 November 2020
|UGC NET provisional answer key||16 November 2020|
|Answer key challenge facility||16 November 2020 to 18 November 2020|
|UGC NET final answer key||To be announced|
|UGC NET 2020 result||To be announced|
Steps to Challenge UGC NET 2020 Answer Key Online
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to view and challenge the official UGC NET answer key. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “View Question Paper/ Answer Key Challenge.”
- Now enter your application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Now proceed to check your marked response and then click on “View Question Paper.”
- Next, tap on “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key.”
- Candidates can click on the IDs they feel are correct.
- Scroll down, and “Save your Claims.”
- Provide supporting documents by clicking on “Choose File.” (all documents should be in a single PDF)
- The next step is to click on “Save your Claims and Pay Fee.”
- To modify, click on “Modify your Claims.”
- Choose the mode of payment – credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
If the answer that a candidate challenged is found to be correct; in such a scenario, the fees will be refunded to the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.