As per the updated schedule, the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) December 2019 application process will now conclude on October 15, 2019.
Candidates who haven’t completed the process yet are advised to visit the official website and do the needful. The National Testing Agency (NTA), in all probability, will issue the admit card to successfully registered candidates on November 9, 2019. NTA UGC NET 2019 December Exam will be held between December 2 to December 6, 2019. The results, on the other hand will be declared on December 31, 2019.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Registration
Once the registration is done there will be an Application Number generated on the screen. Candidates will have to make a note of this number for future reference.
How to apply for UGC NET?
A step-by-step procedure to apply for UGC NET December 2019 exam is provided below
- Go to official website of ntanet.nic.in and click on registration link.
- Now, fill up Registration Form. You will receive credentials for login on your registered mobile phone.
- Login with received credentials and then fill up application form. Read all the instructions and fill all entries with relevant information.
- Upload a recent scanned passport size photo in the space given for the same.
- The required application fee can be paid through debit/credit card as well as through the e-challan generated from the website.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the printouts of the filled application form, attendance slip and admission card and send it to the Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating Institute.
Candidates should fill correct details, failing to do so leads to cancellation of their application form. Candidates can also apply for UGC NET December 2019 through the direct link provided here – Direct Link to Apply for UGC NET 2019
Candidates are advised to check the status of their application fee after UGC NET 2019 Application Fee is submitted. Candidate should make sure that they follow UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates given by UGC NET to not miss out on any procedure. If the status is ‘OK‘, candidates can take a printout of application form, Attendance Slip, and Admission card. If the status is ‘Not OK‘ in UGC NET Application form, candidates can go through the following steps.
UGC NET 2019 Payment Details
Candidates can make the exam fee payment via online mode. They can either use their Debit/Credit Card to make the payment or use E-challan as mentioned below.
Payment through e-challan
- Candidates who wish to pay through e-challan should take a print out of e-challan generated and should pay required fee amount in bank.
- If the status appears as “Not OK”, then candidate should contact the concerned bank immediately to update his/her fee status on website.
- Candidates can pay application fee through SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI payment gateways as well.
Payment through Credit/Debit Card
- If a candidate wishes to pay through Credit/Debit card, then he/she can pay through payment portal by entering required details.
- If UGC NET fee is paid through credit/debit card and status appears as “Not OK’, it means that the transaction has been cancelled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within a time period of one week. If so, candidates have to pay the application fee for UGC NET again.
Registration fee for each category candidates are as follows – General Category INR 800, Other Backward Classes as per central List of OBC available on the website is INR 400, and for SC/ST/PWD, fee is INR 200 respectively.