Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will release the answer key for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) tomorrow, i.e., 21 January 2021. Along with the answer key, the authorities will also release the candidate response sheet. In order to check the answer key and response sheet candidates will have to visit www.uceed.iitb.ac.in the official website.
How to Check the UCEED 2021 Answer Key Online?
Candidates must visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their answer key and response sheet. Alternatively, a direct link will be provided below for the ease of the candidates once the answer key is out.
- Visit the official website – www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Scroll down and click on the section titled “Answer Key.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now click on “Login.”
- Now, fill in your “Email ID” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About IIT Bombay UCEED 2021
The Undergraduate Common Entrance Test for Design or UCEED is a national level exam conducted by IIT Bombay to offer admission to the design aspirants in various B.Des programs across the participating institute and result sharing institute. The entrance test is open to both Indian and international students. Candidates must keep visiting the official websites for the latest information.