Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has declared the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2020 results. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can download their Score Card by visiting the official website- www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
Apart from checking results, candidates will also be able to download their Score Cards from today i.e., March 13, 2020 onwards.
Important dates and events of UCEED 2020
|Commencement of online registration||October 9, 2019|
|Closure of Online Registration with regular fee||November 9, 2019|
|Last date for registering online with late fee||November 16, 2019|
|Start date for downloading Hall Ticket||January 1, 2020|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in Hall Ticket||January 5, 2020|
|Date of UCEED 2020 Examination||January 18, 2020|
|Release of provisional Answer Key||January 21, 2020|
|Last date for raising objections in Answer Key||January 27, 2020|
|Release of Final Answer Key||February 4, 2020|
|Announcement of result||March 13, 2020|
|Start date for downloading Score Card||March 13, 2020|
|Application for B.Des. Program||June 8, 2020 to June 30, 2020|
|Seat allotment round 1||July 4, 2020|
|Seat allotment round 2||July 11, 2020|
|Seat allotment round 3||July 15, 2020|
Steps to download the result of UCEED 2020
- Visit the official website of IIT Bombay- www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Click on “Click here” link listed in UCEED 2020 RESULTS NOTICE which is under the Announcements section.
- On the redirected page, click on “Login”.
- It redirects to another page, prompting for “Email ID” and “Password”.
- Enter the credentials and hit “Login”.
- Download and take a printout of UCEED 2020 result and Score Card for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for B. DES
- Age limit: Varies based on the category. The age limit details are as follows :
|OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL||The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1995|
|The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1990|
- UCEED qualification: Candidate should have secured a rank in UCEED 2020.
- Qualifying examination: The candidate should have passed the examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2019 or 2020.
- Three rounds of seat allocation will be conducted.
- Seats will be allotted based on the applicant’s UCEED rank, category and choice of institutes.
- For candidates who are selected, provisional allotment letters will be sent to their registered email and will be directed to an online payment system to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee. The fee structure is as follows:
About design school in IIT Bombay
Industrial Design Centre (IDC) school of design at IIT Bombay has a well-established Master of Design degree (M. Des) program in Animation Design, Industrial Design, Communication Design, Interaction Design and Mobility and Vehicle Design as well as a Ph. D program in Design. From the year 2015 onwards, IDC started offering a 4 year, 8 semester Bachelor of Design (B. Des) program and a 5 year, 10 semesters dual degree B. Des + M. Des program.